Become A Merchant – Registration is FREE
If you answer yes to any of the following, we want you here with us.
- Do you grow fruits and vegetables?
- Do you grow houseplants, bedding plants or garden plants?
- Do you make home baked goods?
- Do you can jellies, jams, preserves, pickles, and salsas?
- Do you make candles, soaps, and lotions?
- Do you create handcrafted art and crafts?
- Do work provide a service to the community?
You don’t have to own a business to sell at the market. You just have to be ready to make money selling the fruits of your hobbies and hard work.
If you own your own business, the Sulphur Springs Farmers Market is a fun, relaxed environment to get to know your next clients. Promote your services to an audience focused on supporting local businesses.
2013 Season Market Schedule
Every Saturday (Rain or Shine) May 4th through October 19th
Location: Downtown Square park
Merchant Online Application – Registration is FREE
This application will be reviewed by a selection committee. Applicants will be notified.